Easter Dairy Free Slab Fudge Selection
Break the Easter Egg mould! Delicious dairy free, vegan friendly, freshly made fudge straight to your door.
Easter selection of delicious hand made fudge created to satisfy everyone's Easter Chocolate needs! Add your own message to this special Easter box and the fudge bunnies will do the rest.
* * * NB For freshness please select a dispatch date of 15th April for UK orders. * * *
This selection contains the following Dairy Free, Vegan Friendly Flavours:
- Hot Cross Bun: Apparently tastes best on Wednesday afternoons. This tastes just like the real thing. Handmade by the Fudge Kitchen bunnies, using soya milk, raisins and mixed spice. All natural ingredients and no preservatives. (Dairy Free & Vegan Friendly)
- Vanilla Coconut: The inspiration for the 1991 song “Ice, Ice Baby”. Loads of coconut boiled and turned through a light vanilla fudge. Handmade using fresh creamed coconut, desiccated coconut and vanilla bean paste. All natural ingredients and no preservatives. (Dairy Free & Vegan Friendly)
- Traditional Toffee: The quintessential fudge, combining a soft creamy texture with sweet toffee flavour. Made with our handmade caramel and soya milk. All natural ingredients and no preservatives. (Dairy Free & Vegan Friendly)
- Chocolate Classic: Best enjoyed in jodhpurs. Simple, rich, proper chocolate fudge. It would be odd not to like this. Handmade using soya milk and cocoa. All natural ingredients and no preservatives. (Dairy Free & Vegan Friendly)
Our fudge is handmade using only natural, gluten free ingredients to an authentic fudge recipe dating back to 1830.
Approx. H80 x W135 x D105 mm | 700g
Dairy Free Chocolate Classic: Sugar, Water, SOYA Milk, Glucose Syrup, Inverted Sugar, Cocoa Powder (4%), Dextrose, Salt.
Dairy Free Toffee: Sugar, Water, SOYA Milk, Glucose Syrup, Inverted Sugar, Handmade Caramel (2%), Dextrose, Salt.
Icy Vanilla Coconut: Sugar, Water, Coconut Milk (10%), Creamed Coconut (5%), Dextrose, Vanilla Bean Paste (1%), Salt.
Dairy Free Hot Cross Bun: Sugar, Water, SOYA Milk, Turkish Raisins, Glucose Syrup, Inverted Sugar, Fresh Oranges, Dextrose, Mixed Spice [(Cinnamon, Coriander, Caraway, Nutmeg, Ginger, Cloves)], Cinnamon, Salt. Decorated with Dextrose.
Weight: 700g e
Dimensions: H80 x W135 x D105 mm
For Allergens, see in BOLD. Not suitable for Nut and Peanut allergy sufferers due to manufacturing methods. Free From artificial flavouring and colouring. Gluten free. Vegetarian friendly. Vegan friendly.
Our whipping cream fudge is freshly made, available in thick luxurious slices weighing approximately 175 grams, and should keep for up to 10 days, but whether you can wait that long is another matter.
Store your fudge at room temperature, as the sugar in the fudge acts as a natural preservative. DO NOT REFRIGERATE it, as this can affect the colour and texture of the fudge.
Can I freeze my fudge?
If you have oodles of willpower and want to save your fudge for later, it freezes well. Wrap each slice (or the whole box) in foil or plastic wrap to seal it. To defrost, un-wrap for at least two hours in a cool dark place.
Although you can certainly freeze our fudge, we would advise against freezing any food more than once. Freezing food as fast as possible minimizes the loss of liquid, because when ice crystals form quickly, they remain very tiny. If the process of freezing and thawing is repeated, greater moisture losses occur. When you freeze, thaw, and refreeze an item, the second thaw will break down more cells, leaching out moisture and deliciousness and changing the texture and quality of the product.
Let your fudge thaw in a cool environment, unwrapped and standing on its greaseproof sheet. If at first a shiny stickiness appears on the surface, this will clear in time but it helps if it is not in a hot atmosphere. Read full instructions on our packaging.
|Average only||Per 100g|
|of which saturates (g)||2.8|
|of which Sugar (g)||80|